Reklama

In the Pokémon battle, how important the moves can be, and elaborate on those powerful moves

Fhispweer

In the Pokémon game, Pokémon’s abilities are multifaceted, including race value, effort value, abilities with clear data, personality, characteristics, and other factors that affect ability, but in the final analysis, these The impact on the battle is actually not the most important. The moves are undoubtedly the most important part of the Pokémon battle, especially in the game, the moves will be very obvious. The battle of Pokémon is always carried out through moves, especially some Pokémon, although their race value and the like will be very good, but because of their own skill pool, they will not be particularly powerful. So what are the most powerful moves?

1. Pokémon's moves are very special, especially some fixed-effect moves, which often have a lot of unexpected effects in the battle, such as brute force. The effect of brute force is to inflict damage on the opponent and make the opponent's physical strength the same as your own physical strength. It should be noted that if your physical strength is higher than the opponent's physical strength, it will not restore the opponent's physical strength. Brute force is usually matched with suggested characteristics and first-hand damage skills such as Lightning Flash. The opponent's attack damage will be resisted by the Hardness characteristics to retain a little physical strength. Brute force will also turn the opponent's physical strength into a little bit. With Lightning Flash, it can defeat a lot of power. Pokémon. No matter how bad the attributes are, this style of play has good results.
  2. The core trick space of the space team can change the speed of the first move. This move can let the slow Pokémon move first within 5 rounds. This powerful move can make the super electric dragon, the fire-breathing camel, and the old man dragon. , Super Armored Rhinoceros, these Pokémons, which were originally familiar and powerful, but whose speed was too low and a little embarrassing, had a lot of use, especially Pokémon that could make the opponent's speed good, but fell behind a lot. Pokémon’s battle is a turn-based game. The importance of speed or first-hand is self-evident. The first-hand Pokémon can make moves first, and after the effect of the move occurs, it is the opponent’s turn to make the move, so the trick The power of space is self-evident.
  3. As a battle of fame for the white devil, look at me, this move is very special. The effect of looking at me is to attract attention on the field, so that all the opponent’s attacks are transferred to himself. Pachilitz has the white devil’s The title, in the final analysis, still lies in the trick of looking at me, and looking at me can prevent the opponent's key output from hitting key objects at critical times, so as to provide a larger space for the enhancement or output of Pokémon. It can be said that the look-at-me move gave Paqiliz this powerful ability, and it also allowed Pokémon to carry some props such as pomelo fruit to maximize the effect of the look-at-me.
  4. In the Pokémon game, there is a very powerful Pokémon named Tutu Dog. However, just looking at the race value of Tutu Dog itself, you can't even feel what this Pokémon will be like, as low as 250 The race value of points is weak enough to be a bit unusual. But Tutu's god-level moves, sketching allows Tutu dogs to learn all the basic moves, which gives Tutu dogs infinite possibilities. In addition to learning some auxiliary moves to be a good aid, they can also learn some The very practical black eyes in the daily capture, click all the way to catch pet moves.

However, in the Pokémon game, Pokémon’s abilities still need to be considered comprehensively. It has a lot to do with moves, race value, effort, characteristics, and the props carried. You can also try and learn more. The match. https://www.gearanime.co.uk/…ory/pokemon/

Napiš svoji odpověď

Reklama
Reklama
Nejsi přihlášený
Přihlásit se
Reklama
Reklama

Info dialog

Vítr skoro nefouká a tak by se na první pohled mohlo zdát, že se balónky snad vůbec nepohybují. Jenom tak klidně levitují ve vzduchu. Jelikož slunce jasně září a na obloze byste od východu k západu hledali mráček marně, balónky působí jako jakási fata morgána uprostřed pouště.

Vložit odkaz

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru

Vložit obzázek

-- Nebo můžeš --

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru
Reklama