Reklama
Reklama

What effect can Mut 21 coins bring to the game?

Smarthuiyuan

I started to gradually dial up the problem in Squad Battles to World Class, and I was beginning to find fresh sheets. I learned how to Mut 21 coins shield one-on-one scenarios, by forcing forward outside and in least limit them to low percentage shots in the near post. These were all skills that I knew I would have to use online, where the standard of play is usually much greater. I managed to find a 0–0 from an 88-rated squad with adequate chemistry on World Class difficulty, and that I understood this was a breakthrough.

Of course, while a 0–0 against a group featuring Mbappe and Messi is all well and good, I was not scoring at the opposite end of this field. From neutralising teams, I knew I had improved defensively, but I was basically not able to score. Now, I understood personnel was a issue, and that I'd need to overhaul my whole team. I had been getting to the point where I was feeling confident about my ability to compete on the internet, but with the greatest of respect, I understood Redmond was not going to cut it.

I had made a fair couple of diamonds and Packs by simply playing the game now, but I had not been messing around with the Transfer Market too much. I knew I was likely to need to market players in order to buy better ones, and to my surprise I managed to construct a fairly decent team with not much cash in any way. Obviously, I was buying fundamental Gold cards instead of unfathomably expensive FUT Icons, however, things started to come together.

I knew I wanted to stick with Kevin Trapp in target since, while he's far from the best keeper in the game, I was comfortable with him. So I started to work out of there, adding Bundesliga players to my defense, and eventually settling on a French theme. I replaced Redmond with Marcus Rashford and saved up a Great Deal of money to cheap Madden nfl 21 coins buy a basic version of Paul Pogba in midfield, that I enjoyed as a CDM. For a while, I used Francis Coquelin alongside him, but the aim was always to get N'Golo Kante inside there.

Napiš svoji odpověď

Nejsi přihlášený
Přihlásit se
Reklama

Info dialog

Vítr skoro nefouká a tak by se na první pohled mohlo zdát, že se balónky snad vůbec nepohybují. Jenom tak klidně levitují ve vzduchu. Jelikož slunce jasně září a na obloze byste od východu k západu hledali mráček marně, balónky působí jako jakási fata morgána uprostřed pouště.

Vložit odkaz

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru

Vložit obzázek

-- Nebo můžeš --

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru
Reklama