Reklama
Reklama

I don't have any idea

Smarthuiyuan

The Undead have a special gold structure – a Haunted Gold Mine. Much like Night Elf Wisps, Undead Acolytes stay about the mine and gather automatically. At 100 seconds, construction one is slower than the Entangled Gold Mine, however, Undead Acolytes don't have to stay around in one place to wow classic gold construct, rather summoning a portal that attracts their constructions into existence. When the portal is summoned, they're free to start other jobs.

Undead also differ from the other factions in that they will need to utilize their most basic combat unit – Ghouls – to collect lumber. The trade-off is that Ghouls gather 20 timber per delivery rather than the Human and Orc's 10, along with the Night Elves' 5. They're also much more defensible, if your opponent target your workers.

Night Elf or Undead players will find their beginning mine ready to use, won't have to worry about Haunting or Entangling immediately away, until,the first Gold Mine collapses. That's right, Gold Mines don't last forever, so you're going to be seeking to expand quickly into the ancient mid-game. Find a second gold mine early, and begin planning to clear the area and enlarge to cheap classic wow gold another foundation. You also need to watch for your competitor's ex­pansions. If you've got two gold mines, and they have only got you, you are going to be at a serious benefit.

Napiš svoji odpověď

Nejsi přihlášený
Přihlásit se
Reklama

Info dialog

Vítr skoro nefouká a tak by se na první pohled mohlo zdát, že se balónky snad vůbec nepohybují. Jenom tak klidně levitují ve vzduchu. Jelikož slunce jasně září a na obloze byste od východu k západu hledali mráček marně, balónky působí jako jakási fata morgána uprostřed pouště.

Vložit odkaz

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru

Vložit obzázek

-- Nebo můžeš --

Vložte prosím odkaz ve správném tvaru
Reklama